The Institution of Biomedical Engineers (India) is a non-profit professional society and meet to exchange views and information learn and share ideas. The wide spectrum of members is committed to the advancement of theory and practice of Biomedical Engineering and Technology Systems, Science and Engineering, Information Processing and related Arts and Sciences.
- Facilitate Research, Knowledge Sharing, Learning and Career Enhancement among all categories of Biomedical professionals.
- Inspire, nurture and assist students to integrate into the Biomedical community.
- Percolate benefits of Biomedical advancement to all sections of Indian Society.
- Honour the outstanding professionals in the field.
- Associate Member AMIBE - Member MIBE - Fellow FIBE Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/PhD/MSc/Diploma in Biomedical Engineering/Medical Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electrical/Instrumentation/Software or equivalent qualification recognized by the Institution.